Firebase Dynamic Link: Increase Custom Domain Limit
I've started using Firebase Dynamic Link to replace Google Short URL service. I see it allows only 5 custom domains per account. Is this limitation due to a free account that I'm using? Can I register more than 5 domain if I upgraded to a paid plan? Though, as per my best knowledge, Firebase Dynamic Link is a free product and doesn't have anything like paid plans.
I could not find this limitation documented anywhere in official site.
To know more about this limitation, I submitted a ticket to firebase support. As per reply, Yes, it's possible to increase the limit. You have to submit a ticket at https://firebase.google.com/support/contact/ with detailing the use case.
It seems they have not made this public but they can increase limit when requesting for selected Firebase Console projects.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?