Firebase Crashlytics For IOS: Close Not Symbolicated Issues
I have some crashes in the Firebase Crashlytics console with missing
dSYMs, so the console shows an alert icon, requiring me to upload dSYMs manually.
But the problem is these
dSYMs were already overwritten and don't exist on the computer anymore, so it's not possible to make these issues available in the main issues list.
Does anybody know, is there any way to delete/close these issues at least?
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?