Firebase Cloud Function Exits With Code 16 What Is Error Code 16 And Where Can I Find More Info?
one of my cloud functions on firebase exits with code 16 as an error.
I tried to google and find out what that code is but no luck at all.
Error: Process exited with code 16 at process.on.code (/srv/node_modules/@google-cloud/functions-framework/build/src/invoker.js:393:29) at process.emit (events.js:189:13) at process.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:441:20) at process.exit (internal/process/per_thread.js:168:15) at logAndSendError (/srv/node_modules/@google-cloud/functions-framework/build/src/invoker.js:184:9) at process.on.err (/srv/node_modules/@google-cloud/functions-framework/build/src/invoker.js:390:13) at process.emit (events.js:189:13) at process.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:441:20) at emitPromiseRejectionWarnings (internal/process/promises.js:119:20) at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:69:34)
Where can I find those error codes reported so I can understand why my function exits?
The code for the function framework is actually public in the GoogleCloudPlatform/functions-framework-nodejs repository (although not advertised anywhere).
In particular you can see there the cases where
killInstance is used, which is the one triggering exit code 16:
const killInstance = process.exit.bind(process, 16);
These cases are (at the time of writing):
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?