Filter Query Result For Every Thursday Of A Given Month
I have a SQL table with 2 columns ID (int) and CreateDate (DateTime) type. I want to filter all the IDs for each Thursday for a given month whether I pick Jan, Feb, March, etc...
If I understand correctly, DATEPART function might help you to do that.
you can use
weekday in the first parameter which returns weekday from DateTime, if you want to compare others information
DATEPART might help you compare.
SELECT * FROM T WHERE DATEPART ( weekday , CreateDate ) = 5
- → I can't do a foreign key, constraint error
- → How to implement DbDongle::convertTimestamps as workaround of invalid timestamps with MySql strict
- → MySQL error "Foreign key constraint is incorrectly formed"
- → Eloquent Multitable query
- → "Laravel 5.1" add user and project with userId
- → Database backup with custom code in laravel 5 and get the data upto 10 rows from per table in database
- → Laravel 5.1 QueryException when trying to delete a project
- → Using Array in '->where()' for Laravel Query Building
- → Chaining "Count of Columns" of a Method to Single Query Builder
- → Laravel Eloquent Joining Strange query
- → convert time using mysql laravel 5
- → How to update a column after an expiration date in MySQL?
- → Foreign key constraint fails on existing key