File Size Limit For Uploads Into Aws S3 In OctoberCMS Media Library
My client is having issues uploading into October CMS's Media Library a video that is more than 256 MB.
Is there a setting to lift this limit either in AWS or in October CMS config/filesystem.php or elsewhere?
You should change your PHP configuration, edit php.ini and change the following value:
post_max_size = 300M upload_max_filesize = 300M memory_limit = 700M
For more info read the following thread in October CMS website:
- → React Router + AWS Backend, how to SEO
- → How to improve SEO for Serverless Websites?
- → File Upload to aws S3 Laravel 5.1
- → Uploading to S3 with Laravel 5.2
- → Why october cms don't save attachments on db by upload images with amazon-s3?
- → File size limit for uploads into aws s3 in OctoberCMS Media Library
- → S3 putObject callback not returning expected objects
- → Amazon S3 image hosting with Shopify
- → Can't upload a file to AWS S3 using OctoberCMS
- → AWS S3 cannot delete objects in bucket via PHP SDK
- → Laravel S3 Storage disk; has() is returning false
- → Laravel s3 multiple buckets
- → AWS upload file from client to S3