Fetch Google Analytics Data From Multiple Websites - Laravel
Hi I'm using Spatie Laravel Analytics for fetching data from the Google Analytics. Now what I need is I want to fetch data for multiple websites to my database. So do I need to make separate applications and get separate client key and service account from Console Developers Google for each and every website? Please let me know the best solution for it. Thanks in advance.
"service email" Sounds like you are using a service account. You can use the same service account for them all you just have to give the service account access to all of the accounts you want to extract from.
If you are using Oauth2 then assuming that who ever authenticated the application has access to all of the websites you want to extract from then you have access to them already with the same refresh token.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms