Feature Collection Products Are Not Displaying In The Frontend In Shopify
I am new in Shopify. I am using Shopify default theme. Everything is working perfectly. I want to know about the collection. I added the more than 20 products in the collection. Now how do I display that all the products on my index page?
I clicked on customized and I got
Inside feature collection, I am getting the option
But still, my collection not displaying on the page. Would you help me out in this?
Your site does not seems to have any products in it. Please add products to your store and then try adding collections. I have attached the screenshot of the page where to add products.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?