FCM Notification Is Not Coming In IOS 12
I want to show only default UI notification in my app with FCM, Apple Push Notification is working fine in all iOS version, but in iOS 12 I did not get Notification.
Will anybody help me to show default UI notification in iOS 12. What change i have to make in code or .plist?
you should check that you get the device token in your app delegate or not if you does not receive the device token you should change the APNS Token type to one of them and then sync with your configuration:
FIRInstanceID.instanceID().setAPNSToken(deviceToken, type: .sandbox)
FIRInstanceID.instanceID().setAPNSToken(deviceToken, type: .none)
FIRInstanceID.instanceID().setAPNSToken(deviceToken, type: .prod)
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?