Favicon.ico "not Found Error" In App Engine
I am trying to develop on Google App Engine and in the list of the errors displayed in the admin console I always see the following:
i read the documentation , added a new folder called static and added this in my app.yaml:
- url: /favicon.ico static_files: static/favicon.ico upload: static/favicon.ico
but even now I'm getting the same error...
This entry should be placed before the entry for the main handler, like:
- url: /favicon.ico static_files: media/img/favicon.ico upload: media/img/favicon.ico - url: /robots.txt static_files: media/robots.txt upload: media/robots.txt - url: .* script: main.py
The entries are processed in order of apperance and first one that matches wins.
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Cannot deploy OctoberCMS to Google App Engine (Flex)
- → Get request is working in testing mode but fails in production - Google App Engine
- → Flask DebuggedApplication causing runtime error on Google App Engine
- → Cannot find static directory in Django app
- → How to allow users to download images from Google Cloud Storage
- → "Cloud Datastore" permission for Google Compute Engine VM instance
- → NoSQL select timeRanges that cover a given timeRange
- → How to scale database efficiently in Google App Engine?
- → How to upload video through Python GAE to Google Cloud Storage?
- → GCloud AppEngine Java Hello world / Quick start example fails to deploy
- → GAE mapper producing 'No quota, aborting' errors
- → Getting user info with Cloud Endpoints (using other API Endpoints)