No url found for submodule path 'dist' in .gitmodules fatal error
I am trying to deploy my app to git pages and I have status failure for GitHub pages.
When I am start "
pages build and deployment" in Action, I have a next problems:
1) Build > Checkout > Fetching submodules: /usr/bin/git submodule sync --recursive /usr/bin/git -c protocol.version=2 submodule update --init --force --depth=1 --recursive Error: fatal: No url found for submodule path 'dist' in .gitmodules Error: The process '/usr/bin/git' failed with exit code 128
2)Deploy > Deploy to github pages: Error: Error: No uploaded artifact was found! Please check if there are any errors at build step.
Did I do something wrong?
Check the content of your
If it includes only one entry
[submodule "dist"], with a module path
dist, without URL,
Then delete the
.gitmodules file entirely, add, and commit.
(Note: as in here, check if you has a dist (no trailing slash) entry,a and remove it if you do).
Then try again the deployment process.
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables