"failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
I am trying to create a simple database migration. But when I run the following command in the root directory of my project:
php artisan migrate:make --create=users create_users_table
I get the following error:
file_put_contents(/var/www/blog/app/database/migrations/2015_12_20_052832_create_users_table.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
I am using the latest version of OctoberCMS and am getting the same error both on
Windows. How can I fix this?
The command is wrong for the latest version of OctoberCMS. To create a new migration, you should run this:
php artisan make:migration create_users_table --create=users
Also, you should create the path of migrations because it does not created at the installation of OctoberCMS.
# execute from the root app folder mkdir -p database/migrations
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?