Facebook October 2013 Breaking Changes Affect Feed And Send
We are using feed/post api and send dialog box for our app in Facebook, As October 2013 breaking changes are removing feed/post so, I am not able to post as it is declined by Facebook also we can not share post with multiple user as privacy is moved out, its more one-to-one communication. In send dialog the description field is removed so cann't send any pre-populated description in messages.
I am looking for a workaround as its hitting the major functionality of my app, as to share information between the users.
If your requirement has significance of the description, I think the best option could be the Mention Tagging.
The post will be published to the user's wall with the friends tagged in the post.
It's an Open Graph concept, if you are new to this you can start from here.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → Getting Comments of comments Facebook API
- → Facebook Developer API in reactjs code
- → Facebook PHP SDK - Graph Error "Authorization code has been used" on page refresh
- → How is possible to open website inside facebook mobile app like buzzfeed?
- → Laravel - set meta tag dynamically with @section
- → Do Flux (by Facebook) handle server side update with sockets
- → understanding of real example open graph protocol
- → flynsarmy-sociallogin (Facebook api) in octoberCMS - Authentication failed! Facebook returned an invalid user id
- → Open Graph data facebook
- → Putting Facebook photos on canvas, taint canvas when trying to send it toDataURL. Can I set Facebook's header for CORS?
- → OctoberCMS plugin SEO Meta Og image
- → Shopify + og:image resulting in "was not a valid URL."