Facebook Marketing API Not Working With App Token?
Facebook marketing API works fine with user access token in postman. But not working with app token? Is it possible to call Ad insights with app token?
App Tokens do not have any relation to a user profile and the Marketing API is not public, so of course you cannot use an App Token. You have to authorize a user that is allowed to access the relevant data.
- → Maximum call stack exceeded when instantiating class inside of a module
- → Browserify api: how to pass advanced option to script
- → Node.js Passing object from server.js to external modules?
- → gulp-rename makes copies, but does not replace
- → requiring RX.js in node.js
- → Remove an ObjectId from an array of objectId
- → Can not connect to Redis
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → Express - better pattern for passing data between middleware functions
- → Can't get plotly + node.js to stream data coming through POST requests
- → IsGenerator implementation
- → Async/Await not waiting
- → (Socket.io on nodejs) Updating div with mysql data stops without showing error