Facebook Graph Search Invalid App Token
I keep getting an invalid access token code 200 when searching the facebook graph with my valid app access token. I know there are some July breaking changes coming up, but I don't think this has to do with that.
says that App access tokens will be required for all search Graph API calls except Places and Pages. Search for application will no longer be supported. I'm following the rules by searching public events with an app access token.
It may not be obvious, but it's documented at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/api/search/:
Searches across page and place objects requires an app access token.
All other endpoints require a user access token.
You should use a user access token for search event.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → React formatting dates with momentjs server side
- → AngularJS directive: "templateUrl" doesn't work while "template" works
- → how to add cannonical tag for ASPX .NET page
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → ASP.NET routing w/ changing article name
- → NumericTextBox Loses Value using Html.TextBoxFor, not HTML
- → How to do Bundling of css & js files in Drupal
- → Does the fact that every page is reachable through www.example.com and www.example.com/index have any SEO impact?
- → How to add rich snippet in a website?
- → UrlRewriting does not work on server, but on localhost it works fine on asp.net?
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working