Facebook App Token To Be Revoked After The 30th Of April 2015?
I work on a legacy iOS app, which uses Facebook SDK to let user login and publishes on user's behalf likes and posts on the wall. It requests
email, publish_actions, user_likes permissions.
The app already has a valid app token and worked fine with Facebook SDK v3.13, pointed to Graph API v1.0.
Recently I have upgraded it to Facebook SDK v3.23 with Graph API v2.2. Facebook's upgrade guide (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/upgrading#v1tov2) says:
Once you are defaulted to Graph API v2.0, you should test all possible features to ensure full functionality. <...> If your app is fully functional after defaulting to Graph API v2.0, you need to go through Login Review before April 30th, 2015.
What happens if I refuse to go through review?
Will the older ("v1.0") / newer ("v2.2") builds of the app be still functional after 30/05/2015?
Will the users be able to log in and like/post/share?
V1.0 will be gone completely after April 2015, and all permissions that need review will stop working if they did not get approved.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?