F# Code In An App_Code Subfolder
I have a project with 2 subfolders in the App_code folder, one for VB and one for F# (C# files are in the root). I can access the VB classes just fine (via the namespace) but not the F# code. Has anyone had a problem like this and if so how did you fix it?
Addendum: F# code that is not in the App_Code folder runs just fine. Is is as if the compiler and IDE do not see the F# code that is in a subfolder of the App_Code folder called FS_Code. I have added the codeSubDirectories element
<codeSubDirectories> <add directoryName="VB_Code"/> <add directoryName="FS_Code"/> </codeSubDirectories>
The VB code in the VB_Code subfolder compiles just fine.
It's been a while since I asked this question but I think it ended up being a problem with the F# compiler not being in $PATH (I had it installed in a non standard location).
- → How do I use F# FAKE's DropDb followed by a failwith?
- → Converting Swift to F# - optionals and type casting
- → Creating List of Custom Object F#
- → CGRect in F# - Undefined
- → UICollectionViewCell Definition F#
- → Is there any benefit to this switch / pattern matching idea?
- → Fake F# build process - how do I pass value from my Fake # script to the host build server (Jenkins)
- → Running F# xUnit Fact from TestDriven.NET reporting "It looks like you're trying to execute an xUnit.net unit test."
- → ItemSelected not called - Xamarin.iOS F#
- → Foundations of F# example code does not compile, why?
- → Testing functions returning option<T>
- → F# type error in function return value
- → Saturn Router - same function for getf and get?