Extending A Laravel View In A Parent Folder
My view folder structure looks like this
+ views + user -login.blade.php -layout.blade.php -header.blade.php -footer.blade.php
login.blade.php (which is in the user folder) to extend the
layout.blade.php (which is in the views folder) but it is not working. I have tried the following statements but doesn't work::
@extends("views.layout") @extends(".views.layout") @extends("app.views.layout")
Can someone tell me what am doing wrong.
The views directory is the main one, so you shouldn't declare it in the path. You could simply use:
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?