Exception: CocoaPods Not Installed Or Not In Valid State
I cannot resolve the following error launching Flutter app from Visual Studio Code in debug mode.
Launching lib/app/main_dev.dart on Austris iPhone in debug mode... Automatically signing iOS for device deployment using specified development team in Xcode project: P4CFB6V724 Warning: CocoaPods not installed. Skipping pod install. CocoaPods is used to retrieve the iOS and macOS platform side's plugin code that responds to your plugin usage on the Dart side. Without CocoaPods, plugins will not work on iOS or macOS. For more info, see https://flutter.dev/platform-plugins To install: sudo gem install cocoapods Exited (sigterm) Exception: CocoaPods not installed or not in valid state.
Cocoapods are there, I've probably reinstalled them dozens of times by now. Both - with gem & brew. Nothing seems to work. I've tried
flutter clean, reinstalling flutter, downgrading flutter versions (as low as 1.17.5).
The error seems to happen only after I archive an iOS app through Xcode.
Flutter doctor is also not complaining about anything.
The odd thing is that I CAN launch the app via the command line (using
flutter doctor -v output
[✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 1.20.4, on Mac OS X 10.15.6 19G2021, locale en-LV) • Flutter version 1.20.4 at /Users/austris/Documents/DEV/flutter • Framework revision fba99f6cf9 (34 hours ago), 2020-09-14 15:32:52 -0700 • Engine revision d1bc06f032 • Dart version 2.9.2 [✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 29.0.3) • Android SDK at /Users/austris/Library/Android/sdk • Platform android-29, build-tools 29.0.3 • ANDROID_HOME = /Users/austris/Library/Android • ANDROID_SDK_ROOT = /Users/austris/Library/Android/sdk • Java binary at: /Applications/Android Studio.app/Contents/jre/jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java • Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_202-release-1483-b49-5587405) • All Android licenses accepted. [✓] Xcode - develop for iOS and macOS (Xcode 11.7) • Xcode at /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer • Xcode 11.7, Build version 11E801a • CocoaPods version 1.9.3 [✓] Android Studio (version 3.5) • Android Studio at /Applications/Android Studio.app/Contents • Flutter plugin version 43.0.1 • Dart plugin version 191.8593 • Java version OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_202-release-1483-b49-5587405) [✓] VS Code (version 1.49.0) • VS Code at /Applications/Visual Studio Code.app/Contents • Flutter extension version 3.14.1 [✓] Connected device (1 available) • Austris iPhone (mobile) • ios • iOS 13.7
vscode. It will automatically solve your problem. Happy coding!
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?