EXCEL Count Unique Values If Criteria Met
I am trying to achieve a formula that will count unique Batch codes in the same date. So for example Column B (Serial no.) should increase a value if above if any of the rows above with the same date has a different batch code. This is part of a larger code
The code I have so far does quite the opposite and I've tried interchanging the criteria etc. but nothing seems to give me the result that I am after.
Here is a link to an example spreadsheet
I have added a column to show what the expected values should be.
Thank you in advance
What you could try:
I'd then use custom number formatting to create the leading zero with:
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → Laravel save CSV file error
- → Importing large CSV files in MySQL using Laravel
- → VBA how do I edit cell contents based on contents of two other cells in same row
- → How to work with PHPWord and LaravelExcel in Laravel 5.1 framework?
- → How to generate heading for columns?
- → Reading excel file in Laravel
- → Remove Links on Excel after rendered from table2excel.js
- → Create JSON with through Excel Hierarchy
- → How to download fetch response in react as file
- → Laravel Excel big export. Server error 500
- → Download XLSX file on anchor link click in Laravel 5.2