Every 10 Minute Cron Job Behavior On Two Task With 8 Hours Interval
I am using Laravel schedule task and I have two cron jobs:
One has to run at 00:10
And another one at 08:00
I wanted to know if I set my cron job to this:
*/10 * * * * php .../artisan schedule:run
will this run my jobs? what if this cron job run at these times: 01:05, 01:15, 01:25,... will this run my job at 00:10 if it passes from that time?
And what else could be the best cron job for this situation?
*/10 * * * * php .../artisan schedule:run // this will run every 10 minutes: 01:00, 01:10, 01:20
So it's stil workable for your current scenario.
However, if you have another job at 00:05, then you have to change the cron again, which is not advisable. Why not you just use
* * * * * php .../artisan schedule:run ?
From the documentation.
This Cron will call the Laravel command scheduler every minute. When the schedule:run command is executed, Laravel will evaluate your scheduled tasks and runs the tasks that are due.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?