eslint is giving a read only error when requiring a react component?
I am using react and before defining one of my components I require a different component like this: var Storage = require('./StorageHistory'); eslint is giving me the error: "Storage" is read only no-undef. Any ideas as to why?
Storage is an interface to access localStorage or sessionStorage. It's a global variable in browsers and you are overriding it. Because of that ESLint is notifying you about potential error.
You can find more information about
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?