Error While Opening Pivx Wallet On Ubuntu
I am new in pivx technologies. I will get the error when opening pivx wallet that
pivx-qt: /home/ioss/PIVX-master/depends/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu/share/../include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:704: typename boost::detail::sp_dereference::type boost::shared_ptr::operator*() const [with T = boost::signals2::mutex; typename boost::detail::sp_dereference::type = boost::signals2::mutex&]: Assertion `px != 0' failed. Aborted (core dumped)
Please give any idea to solve this error.
The error because ./autogen.sh miss configured something ,to avoid the issue just delete the .yourcoin from home directory and then
cd yourcoin/depends make ./autogen.sh ./configure --prefix=$(pwd)/depends/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu # if you are using ubuntu 64 bit make make install
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Setting JSON node name to variable value
- → Compiling GLUT using Emscripten
- → Evaluate check box from a scanned image in node.js
- → Find an easy web server framework for mobile game
- → my https C++ code doesn't work on some sites (binance)
- → Error while opening pivx wallet on ubuntu
- → Why sending a POST by AJAX is interpreted by the HTTP Server as OPTIONS and sending by CURL is effectively a PUT?
- → Python reading in one line multiple types for a calculator
- → How do I properly pass an argument to a function
- → Accessing Websql database with Qt
- → Using Mysql C API for c++ codes
- → How do I set constants at run-time in a c++ header file, imported through Cython?