Error while loading Laravel Application
I am new to Laravel framework and after trying to start an application I am receiving this error with this stacktrace:
[2015-12-16 10:29:20] local.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'The use statement with non-compound name 'DB' has no effect' in /Users/username/data/product/app/controllers/CampaignsController.php:3
This is how the Controller looks like in the beginning:
<?php use \DB; use \Auth; use \Validator; use \Event; ........
What am I missing here? Is it because i need to install some plugin for Laravel to work?
You are not located within the namespace, so you can not execute
For example, if you're in a controller you might want to add following namespace at the top of the file:
<?php namespace App\Http\Controllers; use \DB; ...
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?