Error When Trying To Modify Project In Laravel Forge
My project is in laravel forge with digitalocean first I added a collaborator and deleted it and since when I try to modify code by git push origin master I receive this error in the dashboard of laravel forge
From github.com:name/project * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD aad781c..e558842 master -> origin/master error: Your local changes to the following files would be overwritten by merge: public/css/style.css Please, commit your changes or stash them before you can merge. Aborting Updating aad781c..e558842
now I receive a new message
From github.com:project/name * branch master -> FETCH_HEAD be3f227..aeddc3a master -> origin/master Auto-merging .idea/workspace.xml CONFLICT (add/add): Merge conflict in .idea/workspace.xml Automatic merge failed; fix conflicts and then commit the result.
please any help will be appreciated Thanks
Go to the directory where you have your repository on Digitalocean and run
when you want to save this modified file for later usage
git checkout public/css/style.css
if you don't need this modified file and you want to get the same file you have in your repo.
Now you can do standard procedure to get modified files from repo (
git pull or any other way you do it)
- → Authenticate with a cookie using laravel 5.1 and jwt
- → Finding a specific GitLab tag from PHP
- → React: How to publish page on server using React-starter-kit
- → babel-loader, webpack, ES2015 modules: "Element type is invalid"
- → Create a function-attribute of a function, which is, in its turn, a method of an object literal
- → Model Validation in laravel 5.1 not working
- → GIT fatal: loose object
- → Laravel validation required rule not working
- → Axios array map callback
- → Where does this `webpack://` come from for `webpack-dev-middleware`?
- → error when trying to modify project in laravel forge
- → GitHub Pages and Jekyll content duplication and SEO issues
- → Use Laravel repositories with Datatables