Error: Unable To Spawn Process (Argument List Too Long) Xcode 10.1
Error Log: PhaseScriptExecution [CP]\ Check\ Pods\ Manifest.lock /Users/../Script-A..B8.sh (in target: C..r) cd /Projects/... /bin/sh -c /Users/../Script-A..B8.sh error: unable to spawn process (Argument list too long)**
I am getting this error while creating an Archive from Xcode (10.1). My build succeeds. I encountered this error after installing below mentioned pods,
My Xcode project is a multi target and multi configuration project managed using xconfig file.
I tried disintegrating, installing, updating pod again and again, but no luck.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?