Error Message - RNFirebase Core Module Was Not Found Natively On IOS
React Native Firebase won’t install on iOS React Native project. It works fine on Android.
I followed this instruction. https://rnfirebase.io/docs/v5.x.x/installation/initial-setup I set up Firebase, added the downloaded plist file via XCode, installed and set up Cocoapod.
The moment I add the following line to my App.js, the simulator returns an error message.
import firebase from 'react-native-firebase';
The error message: “RNFirebase core module was not found natively on iOS”
I’ve tried a few things I picked up from this forum: https://github.com/invertase/react-native-firebase/issues/614
I commented out following lines from Podfile
And then pod install, pod update
on Xcode, checked the Build Phases/ Link Binary with Libraries section. I checked libRNFirebase.a was already there.
I've been trying this for a few months now on and off. And I haven't found a way to make React Native Firebase install on iOS project. Any pointer would be much appreciated.
I'm currently maintaining the react-native-firebase v5 branch (current stable) and we do have a problem with the header search paths right now for some reason.
I don't have a definitive fix, but I constructed a demo that goes from react-native init, then installs react-native-firebase, and does all the things necessary such that the project builds and runs on iOS and even archives in release mode.
You may see it here: https://github.com/mikehardy/rnfbdemo
The only thing that is important at the moment is that you need to put one non-documented thing in your Podfile after following all the install instructions, as the last line before the final
system("mkdir -p Pods/Headers/Public/FirebaseCore && cp Pods/FirebaseCore/Firebase/Core/Public/* Pods/Headers/Public/FirebaseCore/")
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?