Error Downloading Lumen Via Composer
I just updated my Laravel version to 5.2 as well as updating my composer. Then when I tried to install Lumen via composer, I am getting an error of:
Your requirements could not be resolved to an installable set of packages.
Problem 1 - Conclusion: don't install laravel/lumen-installer v1.0.1 - Conclusion: remove symfony/process v3.0.0 - Installation request for laravel/lumen-installer ^1.0 -> satisfiable by laravel/lumen-installer[v1.0.0, v1.0.1]. - Conclusion: don't install symfony/process v3.0.0 - laravel/lumen-installer v1.0.0 requires symfony/process ~2.3 -> satisfiable by symfony/process[v2.3.0, v2.3.1, v2.3.10, v2.3.11, v2.3.12, v2.3.13, v2.3.14, v2.3.15, v2.3.16, v2.3.17, v2.3.18, v2.3.19, v2.3.2, v2.3.20, v2.3.21, v2.3.22, v2.3.23, v2.3.24, v2.3.25, v2.3.26, v2.3.27, v2.3.28, v2.3.29, v2.3.3, v2.3.30, v2.3.31, v2.3.32, v2.3.33, v2.3.34, v2.3.35, v2.3.4, v2.3.5, v2.3.6, v2.3.7, v2.3.8, v2.3.9, v2.4.0, v2.4.1, v2.4.10, v2.4.2, v2.4.3, v2.4.4, v2.4.5, v2.4.6, v2.4.7, v2.4.8, v2.4.9, v2.5.0, v2.5.1, v2.5.10, v2.5.11, v2.5.12, v2.5.2, v2.5.3, v2.5.4, v2.5.5, v2.5.6, v2.5.7, v2.5.8, v2.5.9, v2.6.0, v2.6.1, v2.6.10, v2.6.11, v2.6.12, v2.6.2, v2.6.3, v2.6.4, v2.6.5, v2.6.6, v2.6.7, v2.6.8, v2.6.9, v2.7.0, v2.7.1, v2.7.2, v2.7.3, v2.7.4, v2.7.5, v2.7.6, v2.7.7, v2.8.0].
- Can only install one of: symfony/process[v2.3.0, v3.0.0].
- Can only install one of: symfony/process[v2.3.1, v3.0.0].
- Installation request for symfony/process == 220.127.116.11 -> satisfiable by symfony/process[v3.0.0].
Installation failed, reverting ./composer.json to its original content.
I just ran this command on my command line base on what is stated on the documentation:
composer global require "laravel/lumen-installer=~1.0"
My guess would be that you have already added a package globally that used
symfony/process ~3.0.0 but Lumen installer requires
symfony/process ~2.3 so composer cannot install both.
You can either try to resolve this yourself by removing that package and installing Lumen installer globally, add the installer to your working directory (i.e. leave out the
global keyword and you should be able to use it in that directory) or Lumen provides a way to install itself directly, by simply running:
composer create-project laravel/lumen YourProjectName --prefer-dist
in your installation directory.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?