Error Code 1560 Vs 1570 When Saving To Core Data
What is the difference between both error code when saving core data? Reading from some posts, both of them refer to same error description: The mandatory field is not filled. Is there any more specific different? Because sometimes I get 1560 error code, but I also can get 1570 error code. Thanks!
1560 is a multiple-errors error. From the Core Data Constants Reference.
NSValidationMultipleErrorsError = 1560, NSValidationMissingMandatoryPropertyError = 1570,
Sounds like you're getting multiple
1570s which are being delivered in an
NSError with the
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?