Error 404 On Google Webmaster After Changing The CMS
recently i changed my cms and my theme and i removed all pervious content. now in google webmaster i see that google is indexing my pervious site and in craw report give me 404 errors. how i can fix this issue without decreasing my seo score and google rank?
The URL of the pages changed. The errors shown because these pages are not accessible anymore with the previous URLs. You need to create 301 redirects from your old pages to the new ones. After this, the errors you mentioned should disappear from Google Console (Webmaster Tools).
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms
- → Inline JS callback syntax Vs Internal JS callback syntax
- → Prevent form action from being followed by robots
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → SEO Canonical URL in Greek characters
- → Htaccess negation
- → Wrapping anchor elements with text
- → Adding schema.org to site
- → dynamic php title depends on page id and using of "if (isset"
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → Bigcommerce Repeating url
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Wrapper inside or outside HTML5 semantics main, which is best practice?