Duplicate Script Tag In Blade.php File
It's a bug in IDE (in one of the bundled plugins to be precise). To get rid of it you would have to disable Vue.js plugin (worked well for me, especially since I do not use Vue)...
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/WEB-42930 -- watch this ticket (star/vote/comment) to get notified on any progress.
As per @lena comment: as a workaround, you can disable Vue | Duplicate template/script tag inspection in
Settings/Preferences | Editor | Inspections
P.S. This issue can be reproduced with any project with
vue npm package installed.
If you do not use Vue in your projects, I guess getting rid of
package.json or at very least
vue entry from there should also do the trick.
The aforementioned ticket is now marked as fixed for 2020.1 version.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms