Don't Finish Gradle Build Running
I had an Android project that transferred all the code and resources and files to a new project! But build gradle is still being processed when I want to run the project and apparently never wants to finish. My project has no errors.. Does anyone have a solution to this problem?
i set http proxy to none . i cleaned project and tried again . i invalid caches/restart and tried again. But none of these ways helped..
I have to close the android studio from Task Manager. And then delete the contents of the crash folder from gradle and invalid caches/restart and clean project and after that, I will run the program, and with any error, all these things should be done
this is image link https://imgur.com/uVn8UMm
My problem Solved when i install new windows and new android studio ... There may be a problem with my previous SDK
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View