Does Phantomjs Have Something Similar To Node_modules?
Does phantomjs have something similar to node_modules (from nodejs) ?
This is so I can use something like
require('moduleName'); to make the code cleaner.
You can use injectJs to dynamically load phantom scripts.
From the wiki
Injects external script code from the specified file into the Phantom outer space. If the file cannot be found in the current directory, libraryPath is used for additional look up. This function returns true if injection is successful, otherwise it returns false.
- → Blocking request on PhantomJS
- → Angular JS seo for beginners
- → HTML rendering on server with Node.js
- → Detecting a solid color image on node.js
- → CasperJS each then next (future) value of response array
- → How to include variables and functions common to a number of CasperJS scripts?
- → Scraping Website. Unable automate a user click during scrape
- → Can't get console.log working inside evaluate in CasperJS
- → How to open a specific URL in a session after login in PhantomJS
- → Click elements by classes with specific text in CasperJS
- → Vue.js - Data lost in karma/phantomjs tests
- → path to casperjs if I install it from git?
- → How to get the binary of the image requested by CasperJS?