Does Laravel 4.2 And 5.2 Supports PHP 7?
I am working on project which was created using Laravel 4.2 and i am curious to know, if Laravel 4.2 and Laravel 5.2 , supports PHP 7 or not ?
Update: Starting from 4.2.20 Laravel supports PHP7
A special release of Laravel 4.2 has been made (4.2.20) to provide PHP 7 support. Also updates base Symfony components to 2.7.
From one of Laravel issues:
Laravel 5.1 is the first version of Laravel to support PHP 7.
Laravel 4.2, and the related symfony version will never get PHP 7 support.
Graham Campbell is the main Laravel contributor after Taylor Otwell, so this info is pretty reliable.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms