Does Firebase Cloud Messaging Allow Targeting Of Push Notifications To A Specific Device/user Etc
I am trying out firebase cloud messaging (React-native-firebase) and it seems that I am only able to push notifications to all android/ios users, not specific users. Is there a way to target a specific user. Like if a user invites another user only send notification to that one specific user?
The flow can be this one:
- User allow notifications on their device(s)
- Grab the generated token and store it in the user document inside a tokens array.
- (If the same user connects to your app in another device, add the new token in the tokens array)
- If you want to target a specific user, get his UID and send a notification to their devices.
- You can also subscribe a user to a topic and send a notification to users subscribed to that topic.
- → How can I query Firebase for an equalTo boolean parameter?
- → How can I access nested data in Firebase with React?
- → Firebase simple blog (confused with security rules)
- → Removing item in Firebase with React, re-render returns item undefined
- → AngularJS Unknown Provider Error (Firebase & AngularFire)
- → How do you pass top level component state down to Routes using react-router?
- → "this" is null in firebase query function in reactjs
- → Angular Module Failed to Load
- → Multiple dex files define Lcom/google/android/gms/internal/zzrx;
- → Joining Firebase tables in React
- → How can I make add firepad to my reactjs project?
- → How to use Cloud Functions for Firebase to prerender pages for SEO?
- → React.js component has null state?