Does FCM Send Push Notification Dicrectly Or It Sends Message To APNS?
As per the Apple documentation, every push notification always traverse through the
APNS server. I have heard somewhere that
FCM directly sends push notification directly to the device i.e. without contacting to the
APNS is responsible to send push notification, then why we should use
FCM for iOS ?
The idea behind using Firebase Cloud Messaging to deliver push notifications to both Android and iOS devices is that implementing one server-side interface that sends all your push notifications (regardless of the platform) to one end-point should require less effort than implementing 2 server-side interfaces each sending to a different end-point and implementing a different API.
This is true regardless of whether or not FCM forwards the iOS messages to APNS or delivers them directly to the iOS devices.
- → Function Undefined in Axios promise
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → Playing Video - Server is not correctly configured - 12939
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Axios array map callback
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → Update React [Native] View on Day Change
- → Shopify iOS SDK - issue converting BuyProductVariant to BuyProduct
- → BigCommerce and shopify API
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS
- → What is the difference between React Native and React?