Does Anyone Have .Net Excel IO Component Benchmarks?
I'm needing to access Excel workbooks from .Net. I know all about the different ways of doing it (I've written them up in a blog post), and I know that using a native .Net component is going to be the fastest. But the question is, which of the components wins? Has anybody benchmarked them? I've been using Syncfusion XlsIO, but that's very slow for some key operations (like deleting rows in a workbook containing thousands of Named ranges).
I haven't done any proper benchmarks, but I tried out several other components,and found that SpreadsheetGear was considerably faster than XlsIO which I was using before. I've written up some of my findings in this post
- → How to Fire Resize event after all images resize
- → URL routing requires /Home/Page?page=1 instead of /Home/Page/1
- → Getting right encoding from HTTPContext
- → How to create a site map using DNN and C#
- → I want integrate shopify into my mvc 4 c# application
- → Bootstrap Nav Collapse via Data Attributes Not Working
- → Shopify api updating variants returned error
- → ASP.NET C# SEO for each product on detail page on my ECOMMERCE site
- → SEO Meta Tags From Behind Code - C#
- → How to implement search with two terms for a collection?