Does An AMP Url Retain The Query Parameters?
I've seen this question asked before but a straight answer is hard to find. I've heard both sides of the story from reliable sources. Documentation is limited but I did find this article from Google.
Query parameter example The AMP Cache URL format can also include parameters in the query string. The following is an HTTPS example with parameters: https://example-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/example.com/g?value=Hello%20World
Can I use, say
$_GET['utm_source'] in PHP on a page I want cached with AMP?
Yes, the AMP cache supports query parameters. Here is an example:
Both links point to the same page, but render different content based on the query param. The AMP Cache mirrors this behavior.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS
- → October CMS - Radio Button Ajax Click Twice in a Row Causes Content to disappear
- → OctoberCms component: How to display all ID(items) instead of sorting only one ID?
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?