Docker-compose / Postgres - How To Disable Data Persistence?
postgres image form here.
This image persist db data on host.
I want to disable this and get clear instance each time when I run docker-compose file.
How to do this?
You have to use
docker-compose down instant of
docker-compose stop will only hibernate containers,
down will completely destroy containers (but not images).
So, the next time you ran
docker-compose up after the
down command should have a clear database instance.
- → Docker containers clustering
- → Connection refused when running October artisan command with docker exec in Jenkins
- → AngularJS doesn't work with third party pre-render service
- → checking query arguments for loopback ACLs to allow `find`ing the user's data only
- → Redirect users to different domains of the same web application according to their ip address location
- → Splitting up a Rails and React app into separate Docker containers?
- → local shopify app development with docker: Request origin could not be verified
- → Slow response times: Laravel 5.2 in Docker container
- → How to cache node_modules on Docker build?
- → How to use host network while linking to a container?
- → What is a good way to run a large number of mocha tests at once from the command line?
- → Bitcoin how to create a new account via RPC
- → Git clone not working with npm