Django ImageField Core=False In Newforms Admin
In the transition to newforms admin I'm having difficulty figuring out how specify core=False for ImageFields.
I get the following error:
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'core'
[Edit] However, by just removing the core argument I get a "This field is required." error in the admin interface on attempted submission. How does one accomplish what core=False is meant to do using newforms admin?
To get rid of "This field is required," you need to make it not required, by using blank=True (and possibly null=True as well, if it's not a CharField).
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module