Django_content_type Error In Django Seo2
I am working on a Django(1.8) project. I am trying to implement django-seo2.
Integrated Travis CI on GitHub for continuous integration.
I keep getting the following error on Travis:
ProgrammingError: relation "django_content_type" does not exist
On my local machine:
python manage.py showmigrations account [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_email_max_length admin [ ] 0001_initial auth [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_alter_permission_name_max_length [ ] 0003_alter_user_email_max_length [ ] 0004_alter_user_username_opts [ ] 0005_alter_user_last_login_null [ ] 0006_require_contenttypes_0002 authtoken [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_auto_20160226_1747 contenttypes [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_remove_content_type_name payment [ ] 0001_initial profiles [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_auto_20160610_1309 sessions [ ] 0001_initial sites [ ] 0001_initial socialaccount [ ] 0001_initial [ ] 0002_token_max_lengths [ ] 0003_extra_data_default_dict webpages (no migrations)
If I migrate before implementing django-seo2 and then I migrate after implementing django-seo2 no error occurs.
But if new database is used and after implementing django-seo2, I try python manage.py migrate , the same error occurs:
django.db.utils.ProgrammingError: relation "django_content_type" does not exist
The version on pypi is 12 commits behind master.
I solved the problem by installing the django-seo2 directly from its source on github
I created an issue for update in django-seo2 Python Package Index, but I think the github repository is not maintained by the owner now.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module