Django Auto Add Id Field In Database I Don't Want It
Django auto add id field in database i don't want to add id field in my database please help
fields=[ ('id', models.AutoField(auto_created=True, primary_key=True, serialize=False, verbose_name='ID')),
If you prefer to designate another model field as the primary key, add
primary_key=True to the desired field. See related Django docs. E.g.
username = models.CharField(max_length=50, primary_key=True)
If you don't need a primary key at all, maybe a relational table is not the best place to save your data. Django needs a primary key in its tables and doesn't provide a way to prevent its creation.
- → What are the pluses/minuses of different ways to configure GPIOs on the Beaglebone Black?
- → Django, code inside <script> tag doesn't work in a template
- → React - Django webpack config with dynamic 'output'
- → GAE Python app - Does URL matter for SEO?
- → Put a Rendered Django Template in Json along with some other items
- → session disappears when request is sent from fetch
- → Python Shopify API output formatted datetime string in django template
- → Shopify app: adding a new shipping address via webhook
- → Shopify + Python library: how to create new shipping address
- → shopify python api: how do add new assets to published theme?
- → Access 'HTTP_X_SHOPIFY_SHOP_API_CALL_LIMIT' with Python Shopify Module