Shows Blank Source Code In React?
I am creating a mern stack application and ı have problems as shown in the pictures
Here is what shows when ı press ctrl + U in chrome
My app is still in development mode and is this affects seo ? and how can ı render in source code what shows in dev tools ? Thanks
That happens because a ReactJS is rendered using JS. It means that the DOM will be updated using JS. When you open it with ctrl + U you're looking only to the HTML document, without any changes made by the JS engine.
I don't think leaving it like this will affect SEO, but you you can use server-side rendering to achieve what you want.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?