Displaying Facebook Username In Navigation Drawer Activitys Navigation Header Layout In Textview
i dont know how to use it can anyone explain me how this can be done i already use some solutions but didnt work it does not show me the name on textview but i displayed in toast it is displaying and i inflate the view but still cant used then i programmatically hardcode string my app is crashing now please help me to find a suitable solution for this problem
NavigationView navigationView = (NavigationView) findViewById(R.id.your_navigation_view_id);//navigation view id View hView = navigationView.getHeaderView(0); TextView tv= (TextView) hView.findViewById(R.id.text);
inside the onCompleted() method.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View