Display Only One Validation Error Message
There is a validation rule for a model:
$rules = [ 'uid' => 'required|digits_between:3,9|numeric' ]; $messages = [ 'uid.digits_between' => 'Length between 3 and 9', 'uid.numeric' => 'Only numbers', '*.required' => 'The field is required' ];
If I type a character in
uid input 2 messages will display -
Length between 3 and 9 and
How to display only one message in this situation -
Only numbers, but keep
digits_between rule working.
Did you try
bail rule? (https://laravel.com/docs/5.8/validation#quick-writing-the-validation-logic - Stopping On First Validation Failure)
$rules = [ 'uid' => 'bail|required|digits_between:3,9|numeric' ];
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms