Display Incoming Call Notification When Flutter App Is Terminated Or In A Background
is there a way to display incoming call notifications when the
flutter app is terminated or in the background? I tried to use
connectyCube package, but too complex. Also, I used the flutter
background service to listen to incoming calls with
socket.io but the app got crashed when it is launched from the background. I need your guidance.
You can use native code in android for incoming call notification.
For Android you can use HeadsUpNotificationService as we use in native.
And for Ios you can use https://github.com/peerwaya/flutter_call_kit
- → How do you create a 12 or 24 mnemonics code for multiple cryptocurrencies (ETH, BTC and so on..)
- → Flutter: input text field don't work properly in a simple example..... where am I wrong?
- → Can I customize the code formatting of Dart code in Atom?
- → Is it possible to develop iOS apps with Flutter on a Linux virtual machine?
- → Display SnackBar in Flutter
- → JSON ObjectMapper in Flutter
- → Material flutter app source code
- → TabBarSelection No such method error
- → How do I set the animation color of a LinearProgressIndicator?
- → Add different routes/screens to Flutter app
- → Is there a way to get the size of an existing widget?
- → How to share a file using flutter
- → Is there an easy way to find particular text built from RichText in a Flutter test?