Disable Wordpress Automatic Text Replacement Of Facebook In Square Brackets
On my Wordpress page I use the Gutenberg editor to create a link. The clickable text of the link is
[facebook] (the text facebook in square brackets). When I preview the page, the
[facebook] text is not there anymore. This seemed very odd at first, but then I realized that Wordpress probably thinks that
[facebook] is some of shortcode (or similar) and is deleting (or trying to replace) it.
My question is: How can I avoid Wordpress' removal of the written text
[facebook] on my page?
Or in other words: How can I create a link with the text
[facebook] in Wordpress?
wordpress does not remove any shortcode like texts like you have "[facebook]". Wordpress will show it as it is if there is no shortcode is created.
So I think you should check this with deactivating all of your plugins.
- → CORS missmatch because of http
- → Building sitemap for 2 wordpress install under 1 domain
- → How to remove empty elements after class?(jQuery)
- → Get width of an element and apply to another relative to the first one?
- → How to remove caption p class from wordpress?
- → 301 Redirection from no-www to www in wordpress
- → Laravel 5 routing using prefix
- → WordPress - Header position Top, Left &Right
- → how to add rel=nofollow to some specific external links in wordpress
- → octobercms install error: database is not empty?
- → How to edit the index page of wordpress theme?
- → How to select a Post Type (Wordpress) to pass a filter in head?
- → What sort of URL structure should be used to display AMP HTML vs vanilla HTML