Differents Drawer Navigator For Each User Type In React Native
I'm new using react native, and I came across a problem / question. I am implementing an application with two different user types: Teacher and Student. I would like to offer each type of user a drawer navigator appropriate to their functions.
Currently I have a stack navigator with login screens and after login I would like to know if it is possible to instantiate a different drawer for each type of user. The structure I am wanting is as follows:
Sorry for any mistake, I'm Brazilian and I'm using translator.
Drawer navigator supports a custom component for the content: https://reactnavigation.org/docs/en/drawer-navigator.html#providing-a-custom-contentcomponent
You can provide a custom React component where you conditionally render different content based on the user type.
- → Import statement and Babel
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '__SECRET_DOM_DO_NOT_USE_OR_YOU_WILL_BE_FIRED' of undefined
- → .tsx webpack compile fails: Unexpected token <
- → React-router: Passing props to children
- → ListView.DataSource looping data for React Native
- → React Native with visual studio 2015 IDE
- → Can't test submit handler in React component
- → React + Flux - How to avoid global variable
- → Webpack, React & Babel, not rendering DOM
- → How do I determine if a new ReactJS session and/or Browser session has started?
- → Alt @decorators in React-Native
- → How to dynamically add class to parent div of focused input field?