Different Prices Per Customer
Is it possible to have a different price to your customers? This is mainly for wholesale where retailers would have different pricing depending on several things. The idea is that once they login they would be able to see their price in the system.
It is possible, but it involves a few concessions on your part. Are you willing to split your inventory? Same SKU could cost N prices. So you have to split available inventory N ways.
If it is simply a retail vs wholesale price, it is much easier. Tag the customer as wholesale, and then in your theme, when a customer is tagged wholesale, you'd show off wholesale priced products, likely from some wholesale collection. If they were retail, you'd show the retail collection of products.
When you examine how Apps do customer specific pricing, you'll see other concessions you might have to make too.
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation