Different Error Messages For Same Vaildation Keyword In Laravel
I need for the validation keyword 'unique' two different error messages. How to do this? Is there any function for unique which I can copy and rename it?
'unique' => 'The :Attribute has already been taken.',
Specifying A Custom Message For A Given Attribute
Sometimes you may wish to specify a custom error messages only for a specific field. You may do so using "dot" notation. Specify the attribute's name first, followed by the rule:
$messages = [ 'email.required' => 'We need to know your e-mail address!', ];
Replace email with the field name and required with unique.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms