Did They Remove The Make:auth Command In Laravel 6.0?
I wanted to create a new project so I can fiddle with the authentication a bit, see what I could do. However, when I tried to run the
make:auth command, I got an error.
I decided to look in the composer.json file to see if I maybe had an outdated Composer version, but I saw the updated laravel/framework.
I can't find anything about the
make:auth command being removed on so I thought I'd come here and ask about it.
Command "make:auth" is not defined. Did you mean one of these? make:channel make:command make:controller make:event make:exception make:factory make:job make:listener make:mail make:middleware make:migration make:model make:notification make:observer make:policy make:provider make:request make:resource make:rule make:seeder make:test
First Install the laravel/ui Composer package with the following command:
composer require laravel/ui
and then run the following command in a new Laravel application:
php artisan ui vue --auth
Laravel 6 has moved the Auth Scaffolding into a seperate package.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms